Our Naomi House Retail Shops are in the heart of our community and there is an opportunity for everyone to help. Whether you want to gain customer service experience, training on using the till, helping to keep the shop stocked and looking clean and tidy, or helping behind the scenes, there are lots of opportunities. It’s a great way to support your local children’s hospice whilst making new friends and having fun. All volunteers must be aged 18 and over.
· Serving Customers on a till
· Checking all garments are suitable to be sold.
· Ticketing goods
· Steaming clothes
· Helping to keep shop stocked
· Keeping the shop tidy
· Helping with overall day-to-day running
· Window dressing
Shop Manager and Assistant Manager.
· H+S (volunteers are not expected to lift heavy boxes and bags)
· Till work
· Using a steamer correctly
· Ticketing clothes
· Sorting through the donated goods
· Induction to the shop environment
Training is on-going.
Ongoing, given by Shop Manager and Assistant Manager as well as Retail Area Manager and Volunteer Services.
Split day – 9.30-1pm 1-4.30pm – option to volunteer all day. Volunteering is to suit individual so timeframe is flexible.
Visit the shop and have a chat with the shop manager or complete and submit the required details below.
Send your CV and covering letter using the form below