Our Three Peaks Challenge in April sold out and limited spaces are available for this July challenge.
The aim is complete the National Three Peaks Challenge in 24 hours and to raise as much money as possible for Naomi House & Jacksplace!
This challenge is tough. It involves reaching the summit of the highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales and the aim is to do this within 24 hours.
The three peaks are Ben Nevis at 1,344m, Scafell Pike at 978m and Snowdon, which stands at 1,085m. In total, from our start point to back home, we will also be travelling about 1,300 miles, although the 24 hour clock only starts ticking from when we start our first climb, and it stops when we have descended our final peak.
- £50 registration fee + £500 minimum fundraising for Naomi House and Jacksplace Hospices.
- Or £50 registration fee + £200 payment 4 weeks prior to challenge + raise as much as you can for Naomi House and Jacksplace Hospices.
- Minibus travel and pick up from one location in Hampshire.
- Logistics Guiding services
- 1 night accommodation in Fort William
- Full fundraising support
- Naomi House & Jacksplace t-shirt
- Information evening 6 - 8 weeks prior to departure
- Plus An option for you to join us on for a training / teambuilding day in the Brecon Beacons (small charge will apply)
How do I sign up?
Complete the booking form, and return with your registration fee of £50 to: Charlotte Patrick, Naomi House & Jacksplace, Stockbridge Road, Sutton Scotney, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 3JE.
Or you can email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org