Climb Mount Kilimanjaro and help raise funds for Naomi House & Jacksplace!
The highest freestanding mountain in the world, Kilimanjaro is also the highest mountain on the African continent at 5896m. It's snow-capped summit rises high above the dusty African plains; huge permanent glaciers flow down from the summit, spectacular views and beautiful ice formations are the reward for pushing your limits both physically and mentally.
Our trek takes the Machame route, allowing gradual acclimatisation to the altitude and an excellent chance of reaching the summit. We pass through thick forest, moorland and scree en route to Uhuru Peak, the highest point.
This is a challenging trek at altitude, climbing one of the most impressive mountains in the world.
- Fundraising option: registration fee £449 + minimum sponsorship £4400
- Self payment option: registration fee £449 + self funding £1950
The fundraising support you will receive:
- Information on online fundraising pages and how to set them up
- Tips on how to make your fundraising page stand out and the best way to ask for donations
- Sponsorship forms
- Fundraising pack with information on Naomi House
- Fundraising tips and ideas
- Regular communications
- A Naomi House t-shirt
How to register:
Register your place via the Discover Adventure website and contact our events team on 01962 760060 for more information.