The Grand Fabric Sale!
Come along to the Grand Fabric Sale at the Anne Biddlecombe Hall in Dorset and help raise money for Naomi House & Jacksplace.
The event will take place on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd April between 10am and 3pm.
Items donated by local companies and individuals.
All sizes of unused remnants for dress making, upholstery, curtains, quilting, toy making and much more!
There will also be haberdashery, thread, buttons, tapestry kist, ribbons, wool, knitting needles, patterns, crochet hooks and other accessories.
Light refreshments available to buy and there is plenty of parking available behind the hall.
Drop off points:
If you would like to donate fabric for the Grand Fabric Sale, please go to one of the places below -
- Symonds & Sampson, Blandford Forum & Wimborne
- The Verwood Hub, Verwood
- Grants Estate Agents, Ringwood
- Ferndown Library, Ferndown
- Barrington Centre, Ferndown
- Sonnaz Upholstery, Pamphill
- Dike & Son Superstore, Stalbridge
- Summerlock Upholstery, Sixpenny Handley
- Coombe Bissett Stores, Coombe Bissett
- Naomi House shop - Salisbury, Boscombe, Poole, Shaftesbury, Bournemouth
- Naomi House & Jacksplace Warehouse, Winnall, Winchester
- Gillyard & Scarth, Shaftesbury
- Tourist Information Centre, Dorchester
- The Tile Shop, Poole
- Tourist Information Centre, Bridport
- Duke's, Dorchester
- Savills, Canford Cliffs
- Two Rivers Meet, Christchurch
- The Little Sewing Company, Christchurch
- The Bull Hotel, Bridport
- Wareham Library
- Symonds and Sampson, Sturminster Newton
- Downlands School, Blandford Forum
- Pauline, Marnhull 01258 820620
- Pimperne School, 01258 452025
- Anne, Pimperne 01258 456553
- The Sewing Room, Cranborne (in vets)
For more information about this event, please contact June Davey on 01258 830377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org