To participate in The Big Half for Naomi House & Jacksplace, you must read and accept the terms and conditions mentioned below:
1. I understand the registration fee is individual to each participant, non-refundable and non-transferrable except at the discretion of Naomi House.
2. I will use my best endeavours to raise money for Naomi House in connection with my participation in The Big Half to fulfil my pledge in taking up a Gold Bond place that I will raise at least £250.00. Any fundraising I undertake in connection with my participation in The Big Half will be for Naomi House.
3. Naomi House is to receive at least 25% (£62.50) of my fundraising target one month prior to the event, 50% (£125) of the target two weeks prior to event and 100% of the target within one month of the event. If I don’t hit these deadlines, I understand my place in the event may be cancelled.
4. I will ask all sponsors (unless they are donating via my online sponsorship page) to complete all fields on the sponsorship form which will include an option for sponsors to ensure their donation also attracts gift aid.
5. I understand and will make clear to all sponsors that sponsorship money is given by way of donation and once given is not generally refundable, even if I fail to take part in, or withdraw from, The Big Half.
6. I acknowledge that I take part in The Big Half on 1st March at my own risk and it is my responsibility to undertake appropriate training, take and follow appropriate medical advice in relation to my participation, and to consider whether there is any insurance I wish to put in place in relation to my participation (for example, private medical insurance, or insurance related to any expenses I incur such as travel to London if it turns out I cannot participate on the day).
7. I will immediately inform Naomi House if anything happens which puts my participation in doubt.
8. I acknowledge that Naomi House cannot and does not take responsibility for any losses in connection with my fundraising or otherwise in connection with my participation in The Big Half.
9. If I produce any fundraising materials which use the Naomi House name or logo, I will obtain Naomi House prior approval of these before they are used or distributed, and on all materials I will include the words “Naomi House & Jacksplace is a charity registered in England number 1002832”.