To participate in the Naomi House & Jacksplace Three Peaks Challenge, you must read and accept the terms and conditions mentioned below:
1. I understand the registration fee is individual to each participant, non-refundable and non-transferrable except at the discretion of Naomi House.
2. You must be over 18 years old to take part in this challenge.
3. I will use my best endeavours to raise money for Naomi House in connection with my place to fulfil my pledge that I will raise at least £375.00. Any fundraising I undertake in connection with my place will be for Naomi House.
4. Naomi House is to receive 25% (£93.75) £of the target one month prior to the event, 50% (£187.50) of the target two weeks prior to event and 100% of the target within one month after the event. If I don’t hit these deadlines, I understand my place in the event may be cancelled.
5. I will ask all sponsors (unless they are donating via my online sponsorship page) to complete all fields on the sponsorship form which will include an option for sponsors to ensure their donation also attracts gift aid.
6. I understand and will make clear to all sponsors that sponsorship money is given by way of donation and once given is not generally refundable, even if I fail to take part in, or withdraw from, the Three Peaks Challenge.
7. I acknowledge that Naomi House and SVL Adventures are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death as a result of participating in the event and I personally accept the risks involved in the challenge. I will be entering the challenge at my own risk. The event is covered with both public and employers liability insurance through SVL Adventures. I understand I may wish to take out an insurance policy to cover me in the event that an injury or personal situation arises that means I am unable to participate.
8. SVL Adventures will be organising this event following best practice guidelines and health and safety standards. It is my responsibility to ensure I have the required fitness levels to undertake the event. I will immediately inform Naomi House if anything happens which puts my participation in doubt. The Mountain Leader will make a decision regarding your on-going health and fitness during the event to ensure a safe environment for all entrants. In the unlikely event you are deemed unfit to continue with the event you will be advised accordingly.
9. Due to the nature of outdoor activities, a certain element of risk is inherent. SVL Adventures reserve the right to cancel or change the route for safety reasons should environmental or other unforeseen circumstances deem this necessary.
10. I agree to abide by the decision of SVL Adventures staff. Any participant who acts against the requests of the guiding staff is no longer deemed part of this challenge and are putting themselves outside the realm of responsibility of the event staff.
11. SVL Adventures reserve the right to refuse any participant and/or team on the day of the event where they reasonably believe their presence may have a detrimental effect on the quality or safety of the event.
12. If I produce any fundraising materials which use the Naomi House & Jacksplace name or logo, I will obtain Naomi House & Jacksplace prior approval of these before they are used or distributed, and on all materials I will include the words “Naomi House is a charity registered in England, number 2601495”.