Conquer three mountains in 24 hours with our epic National Three Peaks Challenge!
This challenge is tough. It involves reaching the summit of the highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales all within 24 hours.
The three peaks are Ben Nevis at 1,344m, Scafell Pike at 978m and Snowdon, which stands at 1,085m! In total, from the start point to back home, we will be travelling approximately 1,300 miles, although the 24 hour clock only starts ticking from when we start our first climb, and it stops when we have descended our final peak.
Take on the ultimate challenge this May and raise vital funds for the seriously ill children and young adults in our care.
Registration is £50 per person
Plus £550 minimum sponsorship for Naomi House & Jacksplace.
- Minibus travel and pick up from one location in Hampshire
- Logistics Guiding services
- 1 night accommodation in Fort William
- Full fundraising support
- Naomi House & Jacksplace t-shirt
- Information evening 6 - 8 weeks prior to departure, plus an option for you to join us on for a training/team building day in the Brecon Beacons prior to the challenge (transport not included for training day).