Take on a half marathon Winter Walk in London to support Naomi House & Jacksplace!
Over 2,000 challengers will take on the 2020 London Winter Walk through the heart of the Capital, following the Thames, and passing many famous landmarks. Take on the half marathon walk to support Naomi House & Jacksplace and start like you mean to go on with an active New Year!
The start / finish is The Oval Cricket Ground - with 2 Half Marathon distance options:
- 'Eastern Walk' - 21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
- 'Western Walk' - 21km loop heading out to Putney Bridge
Included in the sign up fee is a free Winter Walk beanie hat and neck buff, snacks and hot drinks stop enroute, and medals and a hot meal at the finish line!
Sign up and fundraising options:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and the event organisers, Action Challenge, cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
To find out more, visit the London Winter Walk website here: https://www.londonwinterwalk.com
For full details of prices and to sign up, visit: https://www.londonwinterwalk.com/sign-up-for-charity