Location: Naomi House & Jacksplace, Sutton Scotney, near Winchester
The role of the volunteer gardening team is to provide a happy and peaceful environment for the children, young adults, families, staff and visitors to Naomi House & Jacksplace. Everyone can enjoy the garden and the volunteers ensure that these gardens are well loved and tended to, all year around.
- Planning the bedding for the coming seasons and deciding as a team which plants are needed for the gardens
- Pruning to keep shrubs and hedges under control
- Topping up of water features and periodic cleaning
- Regular watering of plants, especially tubs and hanging baskets
- Leaf clearing from paths, beds and lawns, then subsequent composting
- Visiting nurseries with the team looking for suitable plants and shrubs at the best prices, liaising with the Facilities Manager
The hours are 9.30am - 2pm with some flexibility on Monday and/or Friday, where you will form part of a friendly and welcoming team.
Complete the form below or email email@example.com for more information.
If you wish to speak to someone before applying, please contact Louise Le Grande on 01962 760060.