An ultimate one-day multi activity adventure in the heart of Snowdonia.
You don’t have to be a pro at cycling or kayaking, just have an adventurous spirit which will see you conquer this 30 mile route in the epic Snowdonia landscape. All equipment hire is included (bikes, helmets, double sit on top kayaks, buoyancy aids & paddles) and it’s a perfect weekend away in the heart of one of the UK’s greatest adventure playgrounds.
The event is run by Discover Adventure.
Participants must be 18+.
· Experienced Cycle & Mountain Leaders and Kayak Instructors.
· One night’s hotel accommodation in Caernarfon (twinshare basis).
· Hire bike and helmet.
· Kayak, paddle and buoyancy aid.
· Full back up support including first aid qualified staff and first aid supplies.
· Entrance permission to national parks & lake.
· Snacks, water and locally sourced and produced homemade packed lunch.
· Luggage and bike transfer from cycling & trekking transition point.
· Complimentary glass of fizz to celebrate the completion of your challenge!
Pay a registration fee of £80 upon registering to Discover Adventure and raise a minimum of £390 for Naomi House & Jacksplace.