Friday 3rd May - Sunday 5th May
Feeling ambitious? Conquer three mountains in 24 hours with our epic National Three Peaks Challenge!
This challenge is tough. It involves reaching the summit of the highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales all within 24 hours.
The three peaks are Ben Nevis at 1,344m, Scafell Pike at 978m and Snowdon, which stands at 1,085m! In total, from the start point to back home, we will be travelling approximately 1,300 miles, although the 24 hour clock only starts ticking from when we start our first climb, and it stops when we have descended our final peak.
Take on the ultimate challenge this May and raise vital funds for seriously ill children and young adults.
- £50 registration fee + £500 minimum fundraising for Naomi House & Jacksplace.
- Or £50 registration fee + £200 payment 4 weeks prior to challenge + raise as much as you can for Naomi House & Jacksplace.
- Minibus travel and pick up from one location in Hampshire
- Logistics Guiding services
- 1 night accommodation in Fort William
- Full fundraising support
- Naomi House & Jacksplace t-shirt
- Information evening 6 - 8 weeks prior to departure, plus an option for you to join us on for a training/team building day in the Brecon Beacons (small charge will apply)
Registration has now closed for the National Three Peaks Challenge. Don't fret... you can still sign up to our Welsh Three Peaks Challenge in September! Click here to find out more.