Location: Naomi House & Jacksplace, Sutton Scotney, Winchester
Become an Events volunteer and gain valuable experience whilst having fun and helping a worthwhile cause.
We need volunteers to help with the following:-
Marshals – We need marshals to help direct participants, supporters and the general public at events. They help with the smooth running of an event.
General helpers – Volunteers may be asked to help set up at an event, or help with the tidying up at the end of event. They may be asked to be a runner for a fundraiser.
Cheering Volunteer – Cheerers encourage and support runners participating at runs such as the Southampton Maraton, London Marathon and Great South Run where Team Naomi participants need encouragement to complete the course and cross that finish line! Cheerers are placed at our cheer points along the route.
We always need volunteers over the Spring and Summer months and Bank Holidays, as this is when the majority of events take place. Additional support is also needed for Christmas and Corporate Events.
Key tasks and person specification:
- You need to be warm and friendly and be comfortable to face the public.
- A reasonable level of fitness, as you may be on your feet for a number of hours.
- Able to be called upon at short notice for smaller events, so must be flexible, adaptable and confident to be working with limited supervision at times.
- Happy to collect donations in boxes and buckets.
- You must be aged 16+ years to volunteer at our events.
Complete the form below or email email@example.com with your CV and the number of hours you can volunteer.
If you wish to speak to someone before applying, you can contact Louise Le Grande on 01962 760060.