Complementary Therapy Volunteer
Location: Naomi House & Jacksplace, Sutton Scotney, Winchester
We are looking for Volunteer Complementary Therapists to give free treatments to the children, young adults and their families that come to stay at Naomi House & Jacksplace. All of the therapists will need to be fully qualified, insured and have some experience of working with children and young adults.
- Provide complementary therapies such as Massage, Reflexology, Acupuncture and Reiki to the children and young adults as well as their families.
- Have a relevant complementary therapy professional qualification
- Evidence of professional indemnity insurance
- Experience of working with children and young adults
- Can respond to needs in a flexible, positive and open manner
Please complete the form below or email: email@example.com to apply.
If you would like to speak to someone about the role before you apply, please ring Louise le Grande on: 01962 760060