Breakfast and Bedtime Volunteer
Location: Naomi House & Jacksplace, Sutton Scotney, Winchester
We have volunteers who support our staff in the mornings around breakfast time and then at tea time.
- You could be helping with either getting a child up or with breakfast, or sitting doing an activity whilst other children are being supported in getting up. The opposite then with the teatime.
- This is a great role for anyone who is interested in a role in care, or with children with additional needs, or those looking to go into nursing.
- This role needs volunteers that can commit to a longer amount of time due to the training that goes into it.
- You will need to be able to attend an initial training session, with then ongoing training and support sessions throughout the year. Ideally be able to volunteer on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
- The times are 8 - 11am or 6 - 9pm.
- To be able to commit to longer term volunteering
- To be physically fit and to be able to stand for amount of time.
- To be able to travel to the hospice either by car or public transport (bearing in mind that buses aren't that regular)We have volunteers who support our staff in the mornings around breakfast time and then at tea time.
- Experience of working with children is preferred.
Complete the form below or email email@example.com for more information.
If you wish to speak to someone before applying,please contact Louise Le Grande on 01962 760060.