To participate in the Naomi House & Jacksplace Firewalk 2020, you must read and accept the terms and conditions mentioned below:
1. I understand the registration fee is individual to each participant, non-refundable and non-transferrable except at the discretion of Naomi House.
2. I will use my best endeavours to raise money for Naomi House in connection with my place to fulfil my pledge that I will raise at least £100.00. Any fundraising I undertake in connection with my place will be for Naomi House.
3. I will ask all sponsors (unless they are donating via my online sponsorship page) to complete all fields on the sponsorship form which will include an option for sponsors to ensure their donation also attracts gift aid.
4. I understand and will make clear to all sponsors that sponsorship money is given by way of donation and once given is not generally refundable, even if I fail to take part in, or withdraw from, the Firewalk.
5. I acknowledge that I am doing the Firewalk at my own risk and it is my responsibility to take and follow appropriate medical advice in relation to my place and to consider whether there is any insurance I wish to put in place in relation to my participation (for example, private medical insurance, or insurance related to any expenses I incur such as travel to Salisbury if it turns out I cannot participate on the day).
6. I will immediately inform Naomi House if anything happens which puts my place in doubt.
7. I acknowledge that Naomi House cannot and does not take responsibility for any losses in connection with my fundraising or otherwise in connection with my place.
8. No walker will be allowed to walk, without a signed liability waiver.
9. UK FIREWALK reserves the right to stop walkers if they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
10. The safety of walkers is paramount to UK FIREWALK, hence we will cancel or stop a Firewalk if there is a sign of any potential dangers.
11. If wind speeds of 30mph+ are forecast, the event will not go ahead due to safety reasons.
12. If I produce any fundraising materials which use the Naomi House name or logo, I will obtain Naomi House prior approval of these before they are used or distributed, and on all materials I will include the words “Naomi House & Jacksplace is a charity registered in England number 1002832”.