Over the May Bank Holiday 3,000 intrepid adventurers will Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast setting out from Richmond on Thames, with full support & great hospitality all the way to the finish line. Now in its 8th year the London 2 Brighton Challenge has become one of the UK's greatest endurance events - and will raise over £1.5 million for over 300 charities! It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable alongside first class support – you can do it!
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
To sign up and raise money for Naomi House & Jacksplace, please visit https://www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge
1. Select 'Charity Sponsorship' option
2. Select option '2) Sign up for another Charity'
3. Follow the registration steps and then select Naomi House & Jacksplace (Wessex Children's Hospice Trust) as your chosen charity.