Great challenges need great settings - and none are better than the Island's magical coastal path. 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages, will take on the Isle of Wight over the May Bank Holiday Weekend - most walking but many jogging or running - and all out to push themselves further.
It's along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way rest stop. For Full Island challengers it's then around clockwise to Ventnor and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half and quarter distance options also - there's an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
To sign up and raise money for Naomi House & Jacksplace, please visit https://www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge
1. Select 'Charity Sponsorship' option
2. Select option '2) Sign up for another Charity'
3. Follow the registration steps and then select Naomi House & Jacksplace (Wessex Children's Hospice Trust) as your chosen charity.