Machu Picchu is one of the most iconic sights in South America, and the culmination of our magnificent Inca Trail trek through the Peruvian Andes.
Join other as we trek this breathtakingly beautiful route through valleys and high passes, scattered with fascinating Inca ruins.
Trekking on Inca-paved paths and steps, the route takes you up through lush cloudforest to the demanding Dead Woman’s Pass (4200m).
Continually climbing up or dropping down, the way is steep at times, and the altitude adds to the challenge.
You finally come to the Sun Gate, which overlooks Machu Picchu, where your first magical glimpse provides an unforgettable reward for your efforts.
Permits for the Inca Trail are restricted and must be secured months in advance, so sign up in good time!
- Fundraising option: registration fee £449 + minimum sponsorship £4000.
- Self payment option: registration fee £449 + self funding £1750.
The fundraising support you will receive:
- Information on online fundraising pages and how to set them up
- Tips on how to make your fundraising page stand out and the best way to ask for donations
- Sponsorship forms
- Fundraising pack with information on Naomi House
- Fundraising tips and ideas
- Regular communications
- A Naomi House t-shirt
How to register:
For an information pack please contact our events team on 01962 760060.